RM-CG Firmware V1.2.0 (Previous version)
- You can update the firmware via the Web GUI "RM-CR Device Manager". For details, refer to the RM-CR Reference Manual.
- With a Dante network, do not use the EEE function* of the network switch. Although mutual power consumption settings are automatically adjusted between switches that support the EEE function, some switches do not perform that properly. As a result, the switch’s EEE function may be enabled inappropriately in the Dante network, possibly degrading clock synchronization performance and interrupting audio. Therefore, please note the following.
- When using managed switches, turn off the EEE function on all ports used for Dante. Do not use a switch that does not allow the EEE function to be turned off.
- When using unmanaged switches, do not use switches that support the EEE function. In such switches, the EEE function cannot be turned off.
- * EEE (Energy-Efficient Ethernet) function: Technology that reduces the power consumption of Ethernet devices during periods of low network traffic; also known as Green Ethernet or IEEE802.3az.
Main Revisions and Enhancements
- Now supports SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol), a remote management protocol.
- Added a mute group function to link microphone muting for each group. It can be used in an environment combined with the RM-CR.
- Improved the description of the Web GUI.