What is ProVisionaire?
ProVisionaire is a suite of software applications for the design, operation, and management of sound systems built around Yamaha Pro Audio products. Equally suitable for both the entertainment and ProAV markets, Yamaha’s fully-customisable ProVisionaire software lets users create complex, fully-scalable audio systems - from the smallest to the largest - using just one software suite. What’s more, it delivers the ability for them to be operated very easily by anyone - from the most knowledgeable audio engineer to the most inexperienced user - using a tablet, laptop or desktop computer.
The ProVisionaire Design application is ideal for creating DSP configurations and refining other aspects of system design. ProVisionaire Control provides comprehensive control of completed systems from tablets and other external devices. ProVisionaire Cloud allows efficient management of Yamaha device licenses. These three applications give systems integrators the tools they need for smooth, efficient workflow when creating and managing sound systems of any scale.
- Flexible and intuitive system configuration
- Includes a variety of audio components for intended sound design
- Versatile logic control setup
- Probe monitoring
- Total system control assigning necessary parameters from supported devices
- Create Custom Control Panel depending on the needs
- Drag and drop parameters from ProVisionaire Design
- Windows and iPad support
- Flexible license management
- License activation/deactivation
ProVisionaire Cloud is being introduced in stages. Please contact your local Yamaha subsidiary to confirm if it is available in your region.
- Overall facility matrix and individual room systems all designed within one ProVisionaire Design project.
- Processor configuration for the theater, plus sound parameter control via high-performance audio components.
- Preset management utilizing the grouping capability.
- Logic control used to design control sequences
- Probe component can be used to check internal DSP routing while offline.
- Provides metering of signals from processors, I/O, and amplifiers for easy signal status confirmation.
- ProVisionaire Control panels can be distributed via the Kiosk app to prevent unwanted changes when multiple operators are present.
- In integrated touring systems, one-touch preset recall allows the house system to be easily recalled when the tour event is over.
- DME7 license activation.
- Efficient license management, including the ability to deactivate a license that can then be activated and used on another DME7 unit in a temporary system.
- Set up internal configurations for fixed-architecture MTX configuration processors.
- Use the Scheduler function to schedule an automatic reset to default settings on a specified date and time.
- External Event function can be used to control external devices such as projectors and motorized curtains.
- Dugan Auto Mixer contributes to well-mixed presentations.
- Lay out essential parameters in a single tablet display screen.
- Allow inexperienced users to operate sound systems without stress or errors.
- Microphone and speaker level control, one-button preset recall, and more from a tablet display.
Nähtävät värit ja viimeistelyt voivat poiketa lopullisesta tuotteesta